The Path Forward
A Man of Faith. A Proven Leader.
A Stronger North Carolina.
Vote in the Republican Primary Tuesday, March 5th
Early Voting: February 15th – March 2nd
Mark Walker has spent the bulk of his adult life in service, first as a pastor in the Triad for sixteen years as well as spending six years representing the citizens of central North Carolina in the halls of Congress. There is no other candidate that can match his experience and proven record of conservative leadership.
Mark was the first member elected to chair the Republican Study Committee–the largest conservative caucus in Congress–after only one term. He was also blessed to serve as Vice Chair of the Republican Conference and departed as the highest-rated conservative to ever serve in U.S. House leadership.
As our Congressman, Mark will again champion the conservative solutions needed to get our country back on the right track including: cutting wasteful spending and balancing the budget, building President Trump’s border wall and ending illegal immigration, and ensuring law enforcement has the tools it needs to protect our families.
No other candidate can match Mark Walker’s experience and strong conservative record:
- 100% Pro-Life voting record and led the fight in Congress to defund Planned Parenthood
- Worked with President Trump to reform the tax code, build the border wall, and halt illegal immigration
- Served as the ranking member on Homeland Security’s Intelligence and Counterterrorism Subcommittee
- The last member of Congress to secure a floor vote on a Balanced Budget Amendment
- Helped close over 1,800 veteran cases while serving in Congress
- “A” Rated by the National Rifle Association
- Sheriffs of Central North Carolina
- More than 40 Conservative Elected Officials
- More than 100 NC pastors
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee
- Congressman Dan Crenshaw
- Former Governor Mike Huckabee
- Liberty University’s Chairman and Purple Heart recipient, Tim Lee